Workforce Development Outreach
Top 10 Texts Messages sent by WFD Organizations Today
You probably know text messages are an efficient way to get in touch with an audience quickly and easily... but where do you start?
Our clients in the workforce development industry often utilize text messages to promote job openings, share details about upcoming events and programs, share advice for job seekers, and offer reminders.
The most popular text messages sent by workforce development organizations typically include the following:
1. Job fair or hiring event info + registration links
2. Direct links to job openings
3. Job placement verification information
4. Updates on services and programs available to the community
5. Evaluation or test reminder + links
6. Feedback opportunities on programs events + linked surveys
7. Scheduled appointment reminders
8. Other important deadline alerts
9. Tips and advice for job seekers
10. Case manager check-ins
I hope this information is helpful in your efforts to engage with your clients. Submit the form below to learn more about our workforce development solutions today!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.